Nova Scholars Student Management Portal
Our proprietary software has the main purpose of making it as easy as possible for tutors to follow up with parents after a session. It also improves bookkeeping, data collection, and summaries to make administrative tasks more efficient.
NSSMP Version 4.0 (In development)
- Adding payment gateways for easier manager subscriptions.
- Adding a weekly view on the overview page (in addition to monthly view).
- Automatic embeddable registration forms for company websites.
- Ability for managers to add their own sessions.
NSSMP Version 3.1 (Dec. 2020)
- Added SSL certificates for enhanced security.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
NSSMP Version 3.0 (Nov. 2020)
- Added more fields for student information including student email, student phone, parent name(s), grade of student, subjects, school attending, and additional notes.
- Added ability for tutors to remove sessions created by mistake/duplicate sessions.
- Performance improvements.
NSSMP Version 2.1 (Sep. 2020)
- Added overview page to view summary of all hours for tutors and students.
Everything in One Place
All your students are kept on the same page in an easy-to-read table. Action buttons allow you to edit student details and view previous sessions.
Manage Your Tutors
Work with multiple tutors? Each one is visible on the tutors page. Action buttons allow you to edit tutor info and view previous sessions.
Simplify the Process
A simple login page and the ability to assign specific students to tutors (and vice versa) make the logistics of your business a breeze.
View everything at once to make bookkeeping and invoicing a piece of cake.
When tutors record a summary of their previous session, the content is automatically sent to the student’s parent in an organized fashion. These summaries are available for you to monitor.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
We’ll give you a full tutorial on our software and all the documentation for tutors as well. We’re always improving our products, so feel free to mention features you’d like to see!